The Philadelphia 76ers and Miami Heat are battling in the second round of the NBA Playoffs, with a decisive Game 6 coming up. The 76ers () battle the Heat ( to win) at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday. This game’s over/under is .
The betting facts in this article are based off odds valid as of May 12, 2022 at 7:02 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
76ers Vs Heat Betting Odds
Injury Report as of May 12
76ers: Joel Embiid: Probable (Orbital Fracture), Matisse Thybulle: Probable (Foot), Isaiah Joe: Probable (Ankle)
Heat: Kyle Lowry: Out (Hamstring), P.J. Tucker: Probable (Calf), Gabe Vincent: Probable (Knee), Tyler Herro: Probable (Ankle), Max Strus: Probable (Hamstring), Caleb Martin: Probable (Ankle)
|Spread Pick||Heat (+2)|
|Total Pick||Over (206.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
76ers Vs Heat Stat Rankings
|76ers Avg. (Rank)||Heat Avg. (Rank)|
|109.9 (17th)||Points Scored||109.2 (21st)|
|107.3 (8th)||Points Allowed||104.9 (3rd)|
|42.3 (28th)||Rebounds||43.4 (22nd)|
|8.6 (30th)||Off. Rebounds||9.7 (19th)|
|11.6 (20th)||3pt Made||13.5 (6th)|
|23.7 (20th)||Assists||25.3 (9th)|
|11.8 (4th)||Turnovers||13.6 (22nd)|
76ers Key Players
Heat Key Players
- Philadelphia is 43-48-2 against the spread this season.
- As 2-point favorites or more, the 76ers are 27-30-1 against the spread.
- Philadelphia has seen 41 of its 82 games hit the over.
- A total of 67 times so far this season, Philadelphia and its opponent have combined for more than 206.5 points.
- The point total average for 76ers games this season is 216.9, 10.4 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Miami is 52-39-1 against the spread this season.
- The Heat’s ATS record as 2-point underdogs or more is 16-5.
- Miami has played 82 games this year, and 48 of them have gone over the total.
- So far this season, 62 Miami games have featured more than 206.5 points scored.
- This season, Heat games have resulted in an average scoring total of 214.4, which is 7.9 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.