The Calgary Flames are on their home ice at Scotiabank Saddledome to square off against the Dallas Stars for Game 5 of the NHL Playoffs First Round on Wednesday, May 11, beginning at 9:30 PM ET. The series is tied up 2-2. Oddsmakers give the Starsodds to claim victory and list the Flames at on the moneyline for this matchup. The over/under has been set at for this matchup.
The betting trends in what follows reflect odds as of May 11, 2022 at 9:12 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this contest and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Flames Vs Stars Betting Odds
Injury Report as of May 11
Flames: Sean Monahan: Out (Hip), Michael Stone: Questionable (Undisclosed), Brett Ritchie: Questionable (Undisclosed)
Stars: Braden Holtby: Out (Lower Body)
|Total Pick||Over (5.5)|
|Spread Pick||Flames (-1.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Flames Vs Stars Team Stats
|Flames Avg. (Rank)||Stars Avg. (Rank)|
|3.55 (6th)||Goals Scored||2.84 (21st)|
|2.52 (3rd)||Goals Allowed||2.98 (14th)|
|35.4 (3rd)||Shots||30.3 (18th)|
|28.9 (5th)||Shots Allowed||31.0 (13th)|
Flames Key Players
Stars Key Players
- The Flames have won 43 of their 69 games when favored on the moneyline this season (62.3%).
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Flames a 69.7% chance to win.
- This season the Stars have been an underdog 34 times, and won 16, or 47.1%, of those games.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 35.1% chance of victory for the Stars.
- Calgary and its opponent have gone over 5.5 combined goals in 51 of 86 games this season.
- Dallas has played 39 games this season with over 5.5 goals.