Game 6 of the NHL Playoffs First Round at Enterprise Center features the St. Louis Blues and the Minnesota Wild squaring off at 9:30 PM ET on Thursday, May 12. The Blues are ahead 3-2 in the series. The latest betting lines reveal that the Wild areon the moneyline and the Blues are to win this matchup. This contest has an over/under of goals.
The betting insights in what follows are based off odds valid as of May 12, 2022 at 9:12 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this contest and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Blues Vs Wild Betting Odds
Injury Report as of May 12
Blues: Torey Krug: Out (Lower Body), Marco Scandella: Out (Lower Body), Mackenzie MacEachern: Out (Upper Body)
|Total Pick||Over (6.5)|
|Spread Pick||Blues (-1.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Blues Vs Wild Team Stats
|Blues Avg. (Rank)||Wild Avg. (Rank)|
|3.78 (3rd)||Goals Scored||3.72 (5th)|
|2.91 (11th)||Goals Allowed||3.06 (17th)|
|30.3 (18th)||Shots||32.4 (11th)|
|31.6 (16th)||Shots Allowed||31.3 (14th)|
Blues Key Players
Wild Key Players
|Joel Eriksson Ek||77||25||24||49||223||12||+16|
- The Blues have put together a 33-19 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Blues have an implied win probability of 52.4%.
- The Wild have been an underdog in 21 games this season, and won 10 (47.6%).
- Oddsmakers have implied, given the moneyline set for this matchup, that the Wild have a 52.4% chance to win.
- St. Louis and its opponent have gone over 6.5 combined goals in 45 of 87 games this season.
- Minnesota has combined with its opponent to score over 6.5 goals in 48 of 87 games this season.