The Edmonton Oilers go on the road to play the Los Angeles Kings in Game 6 of the NHL Playoffs First Round on Thursday, May 12, beginning at 10:00 PM ET. The Kings are ahead in the series 3-2. The most recent betting lines reveal that the Kings areon the moneyline and the Oilers are to win this matchup. This contest has an over/under of goals.
The insights in this article use the latest odds as of May 12, 2022 at 9:12 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Oilers Vs Kings Betting Odds
Injury Report as of May 12
Oilers: Darnell Nurse: Out (Suspension)
Kings: Drew Doughty: Out (Wrist), Viktor Arvidsson: Out (Lower Body), Sean Walker: Out (Lower Body)
|Total Pick||Under (6.5)|
|Spread Pick||Kings (+1.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Oilers Vs Kings Team Stats
|Oilers Avg. (Rank)||Kings Avg. (Rank)|
|3.48 (7th)||Goals Scored||2.87 (20th)|
|3.06 (17th)||Goals Allowed||2.84 (8th)|
|33.9 (10th)||Shots||34.9 (5th)|
|32.2 (20th)||Shots Allowed||28.5 (2nd)|
Oilers Key Players
Kings Key Players
- The Oilers have won 40 of their 59 games when listed as a moneyline favorite this season (67.8%).
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Oilers a 57.4% chance to win.
- The Kings have won 20, or 40.0%, of the 50 games they have played while the underdog this season.
- The moneyline in this contest implies a 45.5% chance of victory for the Kings.
- In 46 of 87 matches this season, Edmonton and its opponent have combined to finish above 6.5 goals.
- Los Angeles’ games this season have had over 6.5 goals 33 of 87 times.