The Edmonton Oilers and Los Angeles Kings square off in Game 5 of the NHL Playoffs First Round on Tuesday, May 10, beginning at 10:00 PM ET. The series is tied up at 2-2. The latest betting lines show that the Kings areon the moneyline and the Oilers are to win this matchup. This game has an over/under set at goals.
The insights in this article use the latest odds as of May 10, 2022 at 9:13 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Oilers Vs Kings Betting Odds
Injury Report as of May 10
Oilers: Derek Ryan: Questionable (Undisclosed)
Kings: Drew Doughty: Out (Wrist), Viktor Arvidsson: Out (Lower Body), Carl Grundstrom: Questionable (Undisclosed), Sean Walker: Out (Lower Body)
|Total Pick||Under (6.5)|
|Spread Pick||Oilers (-1.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Oilers Vs Kings Team Stats
|Oilers Avg. (Rank)||Kings Avg. (Rank)|
|3.48 (7th)||Goals Scored||2.87 (20th)|
|3.06 (17th)||Goals Allowed||2.84 (8th)|
|33.9 (10th)||Shots||34.9 (5th)|
|32.2 (20th)||Shots Allowed||28.5 (2nd)|
Oilers Key Players
Kings Key Players
- The Oilers have gone 40-18 when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Oilers’ implied win probability is 69.2%.
- This season the Kings have won 19 of the 49 games, or 38.8%, in which they’ve been an underdog.
- The Kings have a 33.9% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Edmonton and its opponent have gone over 6.5 combined goals in 45 of 86 games this season.
- Los Angeles has combined with its opponent to score over 6.5 goals in 32 of 86 games this season.