Game 5 of the NHL Playoffs First Round at Scotiabank Arena on Tuesday, May 10 features the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Tampa Bay Lightning meeting at 7:30 PM ET. The teams are tied up 2-2 in the series. The most recent betting lines show that the Lightning areon the moneyline and the Maple Leafs are to win this matchup. The total is in this matchup.
The betting insights in the article below use the latest odds as of May 10, 2022 at 7:12 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this contest and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Maple Leafs Vs Lightning Betting Odds
Injury Report as of May 10
Maple Leafs: Rasmus Sandin: Out (Knee)
|Moneyline Pick||Maple Leafs|
|Total Pick||Over (6.5)|
|Spread Pick||Maple Leafs (-1.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Maple Leafs Vs Lightning Team Stats
|Maple Leafs Avg. (Rank)||Lightning Avg. (Rank)|
|3.83 (2nd)||Goals Scored||3.48 (7th)|
|3.09 (19th)||Goals Allowed||2.80 (6th)|
|34.5 (7th)||Shots||30.8 (17th)|
|30.5 (9th)||Shots Allowed||29.7 (7th)|
Maple Leafs Key Players
Lightning Key Players
- The Maple Leafs have won 69.4% of their games this season when favored on the moneyline (50-22).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Maple Leafs have an implied win probability of 57.4%.
- This season the Lightning have been an underdog 11 times, and won five, or 45.5%, of those games.
- The implied probability of a win by the Lightning, based on the moneyline, is 46.5%.
- Toronto’s games this season have gone over this matchup’s total of 6.5 goals 51 times.
- Tampa Bay has played 41 games this season that finished with over 6.5 goals.