In Game 5 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs, the Miami Heat will play the Philadelphia 76ers. The Heat (on the spread, to win) battle the 76ers on Tuesday at 7:30 PM ET. The over/under in this game has been set at .
The insights in this article use the latest odds as of May 10, 2022 at 7:02 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this contest and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Heat Vs 76ers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of May 10
Heat: Kyle Lowry: Out (Hamstring), Dewayne Dedmon: Probable (Illness), P.J. Tucker: Probable (Calf), Gabe Vincent: Probable (Knee), Tyler Herro: Probable (Ankle), Max Strus: Probable (Hamstring), Caleb Martin: Probable (Ankle)
76ers: Joel Embiid: Questionable (Orbital Fracture), Isaiah Joe: Questionable (Ankle)
|Spread Pick||Heat (-2.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (208.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Heat Vs 76ers Stat Rankings
|Heat Avg. (Rank)||76ers Avg. (Rank)|
|109.2 (21st)||Points Scored||109.9 (17th)|
|104.9 (3rd)||Points Allowed||107.3 (8th)|
|43.4 (22nd)||Rebounds||42.3 (28th)|
|9.7 (19th)||Off. Rebounds||8.6 (30th)|
|13.5 (6th)||3pt Made||11.6 (20th)|
|25.3 (9th)||Assists||23.7 (20th)|
|13.6 (22nd)||Turnovers||11.8 (4th)|
Heat Key Players
76ers Key Players
- Miami has covered the spread 51 times in 82 games.
- The Heat are 30-28-1 as 2.5-point favorites or more.
- This season, 48 of Miami’s 82 games have hit the over.
- Miami and its opponent have broken the 208.5-point mark 60 times this year.
- Heat games have had an average of 214.5 points this season, 6.0 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Philadelphia is 43-47-2 against the spread this season.
- As 2.5-point underdogs or greater, the 76ers are 12-9-1 against the spread.
- This season, 41 of Philadelphia’s 82 games have hit the over.
- There have been 64 Philadelphia games this season with more than 208.5 points scored.
- This season, 76ers games have resulted in an average scoring total of 216.9, which is 8.4 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.