The Phoenix Suns will meet the Dallas Mavericks in Game 5 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs. The Suns () take on the Mavericks ( on the moneyline) at 10:00 PM ET on Tuesday. The point total for this contest has been set at .
The insights in what follows are based off odds valid as of May 10, 2022 at 10:02 PM ET. See the table below for the latest odds on this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Suns Vs Mavericks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of May 10
Suns: Dario Saric: Out (Knee), Torrey Craig: Probable (Elbow)
Mavericks: Tim Hardaway Jr.: Out (Foot)
|Spread Pick||Mavericks (+7)|
|Total Pick||Over (215)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Suns Vs Mavericks Stat Rankings
|Suns Avg. (Rank)||Mavericks Avg. (Rank)|
|114.7 (5th)||Points Scored||108.0 (24th)|
|107.4 (9th)||Points Allowed||104.7 (2nd)|
|45.2 (10th)||Rebounds||43.0 (24th)|
|9.7 (19th)||Off. Rebounds||9.3 (24th)|
|11.6 (20th)||3pt Made||13.1 (10th)|
|27.3 (4th)||Assists||23.4 (24th)|
|12.3 (6th)||Turnovers||11.7 (2nd)|
Suns Key Players
Mavericks Key Players
|Tim Hardaway Jr.||42||14.2||3.7||2.2||0.9||0.1||2.4|
- Phoenix has 49 wins in 82 games against the spread this year.
- The Suns are 17-20-1 as 7-point favorites or more.
- Phoenix has seen 47 of its 82 games hit the over.
- Phoenix games have finished with more than 215 points 60 times so far this season.
- The over/under in this matchup is 215 points, 7.2 fewer than the average total in this season’s Suns contests.
- Dallas has 53 wins in 82 games against the spread this season.
- The Mavericks have covered every time (5-0) as a 7-point underdog or greater this season.
- This season, 36 of Dallas’ 82 games have hit the over.
- There have been 37 Dallas games this year with more than 215 points scored.
- This season, Mavericks games have resulted in an average scoring total of 215.5, which is 0.5 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.