In Game 4 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs, the Golden State Warriors will play the Memphis Grizzlies. The Warriors () play the Grizzlies ( to win) on Monday at 10:00 PM ET on TNT. This game has a point total of .
The betting insights in the article below reflect odds as of May 9, 2022 at 10:02 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this game and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Warriors Vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Injury Report as of May 9
Warriors: Otto Porter Jr.: Probable (Hand), Andre Iguodala: Out (Neck), Gary Payton II: Out (Elbow), James Wiseman: Out (Knee)
Grizzlies: Ja Morant: Out (Knee), Killian Tillie: Out (Knee), Santi Aldama: Out (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Grizzlies (+9.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (222.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Warriors Vs Grizzlies Stat Rankings
|Warriors Avg. (Rank)||Grizzlies Avg. (Rank)|
|111.0 (15th)||Points Scored||115.6 (2nd)|
|105.5 (4th)||Points Allowed||109.9 (12th)|
|45.5 (7th)||Rebounds||49.1 (1st)|
|9.8 (18th)||Off. Rebounds||14.1 (1st)|
|14.3 (3rd)||3pt Made||11.5 (23rd)|
|27.1 (5th)||Assists||26.0 (6th)|
|14.3 (29th)||Turnovers||12.5 (9th)|
Warriors Key Players
Grizzlies Key Players
|Jaren Jackson Jr.||78||16.3||5.8||1.1||0.9||2.3||1.6|
- Golden State has 45 wins in 82 games against the spread this year.
- Against the spread as 9.5-point favorites or more, the Warriors are 11-7-2.
- This year, 42 of Golden State’s 82 games have hit the over.
- Golden State and its opponent have broken the 222.5-point mark 38 times this year.
- Warriors games this season have posted an average total of 220.7, which is 1.8 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
- Memphis has 57 wins in 82 games against the spread this year.
- The Grizzlies are yet to lose ATS (1-0) as a 9.5-point underdog or greater this season.
- Memphis has played 82 games this season, and 46 of them have gone over the total.
- So far this year, 58 Memphis games have featured more than 222.5 points scored.
- This season, Grizzlies games have resulted in an average scoring total of 225.4, which is 2.9 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.