The Calgary Flames and Dallas Stars play Monday in Game 4 of the NHL Playoffs First Round at American Airlines Center, beginning at 9:30 PM ET on CBC. The Stars are ahead 2-1 in the series. The most recent betting lines show that the Stars areon the moneyline and the Flames are to win this matchup. The over/under is in this matchup.
The insights in this article are based off odds valid as of May 9, 2022 at 9:12 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Flames Vs Stars Betting Odds
Injury Report as of May 9
Flames: Sean Monahan: Out (Hip)
Stars: Braden Holtby: Out (Lower Body)
|Total Pick||Over (5.5)|
|Spread Pick||Stars (+1.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Flames Vs Stars Team Stats
|Flames Avg. (Rank)||Stars Avg. (Rank)|
|3.55 (6th)||Goals Scored||2.84 (21st)|
|2.52 (3rd)||Goals Allowed||2.98 (14th)|
|35.4 (3rd)||Shots||30.3 (18th)|
|28.9 (5th)||Shots Allowed||31.0 (13th)|
Flames Key Players
Stars Key Players
- The Flames have put together a 42-26 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Flames have an implied win probability of 60.8%.
- This season the Stars have been an underdog 33 times, and won 16, or 48.5%, of those games.
- The Stars have a 42.6% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Calgary and its opponent have posted more than 5.5 goals in 51 of 85 games this season.
- Dallas has played 39 games this season that ended with more than 5.5 goals.