The Milwaukee Bucks and Boston Celtics are battling in the second round of the NBA Playoffs, with Game 4 coming up. The Bucks (on the spread, on the moneyline) face the Celtics on Monday at 7:30 PM ET on TNT. This game’s point total is .
The betting trends in the following article use the latest odds as of May 9, 2022 at 7:02 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this game and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Bucks Vs Celtics Betting Odds
Injury Report as of May 9
Bucks: Khris Middleton: Out (Knee), Serge Ibaka: Out (Illness)
Celtics: Robert Williams III: Out (Knee), Sam Hauser: Out (Shoulder)
|Spread Pick||Celtics (+1.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (213.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Bucks Vs Celtics Stat Rankings
|Bucks Avg. (Rank)||Celtics Avg. (Rank)|
|115.5 (3rd)||Points Scored||111.8 (12th)|
|112.1 (20th)||Points Allowed||104.5 (1st)|
|46.7 (2nd)||Rebounds||46.0 (5th)|
|10.3 (14th)||Off. Rebounds||10.5 (11th)|
|14.1 (4th)||3pt Made||13.2 (8th)|
|23.9 (18th)||Assists||24.8 (14th)|
|12.7 (10th)||Turnovers||13.0 (13th)|
Bucks Key Players
Celtics Key Players
- Against the spread, Milwaukee is 43-47-0 this year.
- The Bucks are 35-33 as 1.5-point favorites or more.
- This year, 40 of Milwaukee’s 82 games have gone over the point total.
- In 67 games this year, Milwaukee and its opponent have combined to score more than 213.5 points.
- The over/under in this matchup is 213.5 points, 11.4 fewer than the average total in this season’s Bucks contests.
- Boston has beaten the spread 48 times in 82 games.
- The Celtics are 11-8-1 as 1.5-point underdogs or more.
- There have been 43 Boston games (out of 82) that hit the over this season.
- Boston’s games have gone over 213.5 points on 47 occasions this season.
- The average total for Celtics games is 216.2 points, 2.7 more than this game’s over/under.