The Minnesota Wild visit the St. Louis Blues Sunday in Game 4 of the NHL Playoffs First Round, starting at 4:30 PM ET on R360. The Wild hold a 2-1 advantage in the series. The Wild are listed atto win on the moneyline, while the Blues currently have odds to win this matchup. The over/under is for this matchup.
The betting insights in this article use the latest odds as of May 8, 2022 at 3:12 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Wild Vs Blues Betting Odds
Injury Report as of May 8
Blues: Torey Krug: Out (Lower Body), Nick Leddy: Questionable (Upper Body), Robert Bortuzzo: Questionable (Head), Mackenzie MacEachern: Out (Upper Body), Scott Perunovich: Questionable (Wrist)
|Total Pick||Over (6.5)|
|Spread Pick||Wild (+1.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Wild Vs Blues Team Stats
|Wild Avg. (Rank)||Blues Avg. (Rank)|
|3.72 (5th)||Goals Scored||3.78 (3rd)|
|3.06 (17th)||Goals Allowed||2.91 (11th)|
|32.4 (11th)||Shots||30.3 (18th)|
|31.3 (14th)||Shots Allowed||31.6 (16th)|
Wild Key Players
|Joel Eriksson Ek||77||25||24||49||223||12||+16|
Blues Key Players
- The Wild have compiled a 42-17 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Wild’s implied win probability is 53.5%.
- This season the Blues have won 13 of the 28 games, or 46.4%, in which they’ve been an underdog.
- The moneyline set for this contest implies a 51.2% chance of victory for the Blues.
- Minnesota’s games this season have finished above this matchup’s total of 6.5 goals 46 times.
- St. Louis has played 43 games this season with over 6.5 goals.