Game 4 of the NHL Playoffs First Round on Sunday, May 8 showcases the Edmonton Oilers visiting the Los Angeles Kings at Staples Center at 10:00 PM ET on CBC. The Oilers lead 2-1 in the series. The most recent betting lines show that the Kings areon the moneyline and the Oilers are to win this matchup. This matchup has an over/under of goals.
The betting trends in the following article are based off odds valid as of May 8, 2022 at 9:12 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Oilers Vs Kings Betting Odds
Injury Report as of May 8
Kings: Drew Doughty: Out (Wrist), Viktor Arvidsson: Out (Lower Body), Carl Grundstrom: Questionable (Undisclosed), Sean Walker: Out (Lower Body)
|Total Pick||Under (6.5)|
|Spread Pick||Kings (+1.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Oilers Vs Kings Team Stats
|Oilers Avg. (Rank)||Kings Avg. (Rank)|
|3.48 (7th)||Goals Scored||2.87 (20th)|
|3.06 (17th)||Goals Allowed||2.84 (8th)|
|33.9 (10th)||Shots||34.9 (5th)|
|32.2 (20th)||Shots Allowed||28.5 (2nd)|
Oilers Key Players
Kings Key Players
- The Oilers have been favored on the moneyline 57 times this season, and have finished 40-17 in those games.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Oilers’ implied win probability is 61.5%.
- The Kings have been listed as an underdog 48 times this season, and won 18, or 37.5%, of those games.
- The moneyline set for this outing implies a 41.7% chance of victory for the Kings.
- In 45 games this season, Edmonton and its opponent have combined for more than 6.5 goals.
- Los Angeles’ games this season have had over 6.5 goals 32 of 85 times.