The Miami Heat and Philadelphia 76ers are facing off in the second round of the NBA Playoffs, with Game 3 coming up. The Heat () will meet the 76ers ( to win) tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Friday. The point total in this contest has been set at .
This article makes reference to odds updated as of May 6, 2022 at 7:02 PM ET. Browse all the latest odds for this outing in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Heat Vs 76ers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of May 6
Heat: Kyle Lowry: Probable (Hamstring), P.J. Tucker: Probable (Calf), Gabe Vincent: Probable (Knee), Tyler Herro: Probable (Ankle), Max Strus: Probable (Hamstring), Caleb Martin: Probable (Ankle)
76ers: Joel Embiid: Probable (Orbital Fracture)
|Spread Pick||76ers (+1.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (210.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Heat Vs 76ers Stat Rankings
|Heat Avg. (Rank)||76ers Avg. (Rank)|
|109.2 (21st)||Points Scored||109.9 (17th)|
|104.9 (3rd)||Points Allowed||107.3 (8th)|
|43.4 (22nd)||Rebounds||42.3 (28th)|
|9.7 (19th)||Off. Rebounds||8.6 (30th)|
|13.5 (6th)||3pt Made||11.6 (20th)|
|25.3 (9th)||Assists||23.7 (20th)|
|13.6 (22nd)||Turnovers||11.8 (4th)|
Heat Key Players
76ers Key Players
- Miami has 51 wins in 82 games against the spread this season.
- The Heat have an ATS record of 32-30-1 as 1.5-point favorites or greater.
- Miami has seen 47 of its 82 games hit the over.
- Miami games have finished with more than 210.5 points 55 times so far this season.
- The over/under in this matchup is 210.5 points, 4.1 fewer than the average total in this season’s Heat contests.
- Philadelphia has covered the spread 41 times in 82 games.
- The 76ers have an ATS record of 13-11-1 as 1.5-point underdogs or more.
- Philadelphia has played 82 games this season, and 40 of them have hit the over.
- Philadelphia’s games have finished with over 210.5 points scored 60 times this year.
- The average total for 76ers games is 217.1 points, 6.6 more than this game’s over/under.