The Phoenix Suns and Dallas Mavericks are battling in the second round of the NBA Playoffs, with Game 3 coming up. The Suns (on the spread, on the moneyline) battle the Mavericks on Friday at 9:30 PM ET. The point total in this matchup has been set at .
The betting facts in this article use the latest odds as of May 6, 2022 at 9:02 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Suns Vs Mavericks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of May 6
Suns: Dario Saric: Out (Knee), Torrey Craig: Out (Elbow)
Mavericks: Tim Hardaway Jr.: Out (Foot)
|Spread Pick||Mavericks (+1)|
|Total Pick||Under (218)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Suns Vs Mavericks Stat Rankings
|Suns Avg. (Rank)||Mavericks Avg. (Rank)|
|114.7 (5th)||Points Scored||108.0 (24th)|
|107.4 (9th)||Points Allowed||104.7 (2nd)|
|45.2 (10th)||Rebounds||43.0 (24th)|
|9.7 (19th)||Off. Rebounds||9.3 (24th)|
|11.6 (20th)||3pt Made||13.1 (10th)|
|27.3 (4th)||Assists||23.4 (24th)|
|12.3 (6th)||Turnovers||11.7 (2nd)|
Suns Key Players
Mavericks Key Players
|Tim Hardaway Jr.||42||14.2||3.7||2.2||0.9||0.1||2.4|
- Phoenix has 49 wins in 82 games against the spread this year.
- The Suns’ ATS record as 1-point favorites or more is 42-36-1.
- Phoenix has seen 47 of its 82 games go over the point total.
- Phoenix and its opponent have broken the 218-point mark 53 times this year.
- Suns games average 222.3 total points per game this season, 4.3 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Dallas has 51 wins in 82 games against the spread this year.
- The Mavericks have an ATS record of 19-17-1 as 1-point underdogs or greater.
- Dallas has played 82 games this season, and 36 of them have hit the over.
- There have been 30 Dallas games this season with more than 218 points scored.
- Games involving the Mavericks this year have averaged 215.5 points per game, a 2.5-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.