The Dallas Stars and Roope Hintz hit the ice against the Calgary Flames in game 8 of the NHL Playoffs First Round on Tuesday at 10:00 PM ET, airing on ESPN2. Before placing a wager on one of Hintz’s prop bets, read on for stats and insights about the imminent matchup.
Roope Hintz Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Roope Hintz Player Prop Stats
- This season the Stars’ Hintz has 72 points, on 37 goals and 35 assists.
- Hintz has a goal in 30 of 80 games this season, with multiple goals in six of them.
- Hintz has a point in 45 games this season out of 80 games played, including multiple points 23 times.
- In 27 of 80 games this year, Hintz has had an assist — and seven of those games included multiple assists.
Calgary Flames Stats and Trends
- The Flames have allowed 207 total goals (2.5 per game), the third-fewest in NHL action.
- Their +84 goal differential is second-best in the league.
- The Flames have shut out opponents eight times this season. They average 22.4 hits and 11.6 blocked shots per game.
Roope Hintz Predictions for Tuesday
|Hintz (2021)||League AVG (2021)||vs Flames (2021)||Prediction|
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category.
Dallas Stars Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from