The Dallas Stars and Tyler Seguin play the Calgary Flames in game 8 of the NHL Playoffs First Round on Tuesday, May 3, 2022 at Scotiabank Saddledome, starting at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN2. Thinking about on making a wager on one of Seguin’s prop bets in this matchup with the Flames? Continue reading to see what you need to know before making your decision.
Tyler Seguin Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Tyler Seguin Player Prop Stats
- For the Stars this season, Seguin has 23 goals and 25 assists.
- Seguin has a goal in 21 of 81 games this season, with multiple goals in two of them.
- In 34 of 81 games this season, Seguin has registered a point — and 10 of those games included multiple points.
- Seguin has had an assist in a game 22 times this season over 81 games played, with multiple assists in two games.
Calgary Flames Stats and Trends
- Defensively, the Flames have been one of the stingiest squads in league action, giving up 207 total goals (2.5 per game) to rank third.
- They have the league’s second-best goal differential at +84.
- The Flames have shut out opponents eight times this season. As a team, they are averaging 22.4 hits and 11.6 blocked shots per game.
Tyler Seguin Predictions for Tuesday
|Seguin (2021)||League AVG (2021)||vs Flames (2021)||Prediction|
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category.
Dallas Stars Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from