Oklahoma City is a 9.5-point favorite (per DraftKings) against Washington when the Shai Gilgeous-Alexander-led Thunder (42-26) and Rui Hachimura’s Wizards (24-45) square off on August 9, 2020. The points total for the game is 224.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data as of August 9, 2020, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Thunder vs Wizards Betting Odds
Injury Report as of August 9
Thunder: Isaiah Roby: Out For Season (Foot), Steven Adams: Out (Leg), Dennis Schroder: Out (Personal)
Wizards: Shabazz Napier: Day To Day (Ankle), Gary Payton II: Out (Covid), Davis Bertans: Out (Undisclosed), John Wall Jr.: Out For Season (Left Torn Achilles), Bradley Beal: Out For Season (Shoulder), Garrison Mathews: Out (Personal)
Examining the Over/Under
- The Thunder and their opponents have scored at least 224.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 22 of 68 games (32.4%) this year.
- Washington and its opponents have added up to score more than 224.5 points in 65.2% of their matchups this year (45 of 69 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 0.8 more points per game (225.3) than this matchup’s over/under of 224.5 points.
- The Thunder and the Wizards have seen their opponents average a combined 3.0 more points per game than the over/under of 224.5 set in this matchup.
- The average point total in Thunder games this season is 5.9 fewer points than the total of 224.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Wizards games this season is 9.7 more points than the point total of 224.5 in this outing.
Head to Head
Washington has a 1-0 record in games with Oklahoma City this year. In games against the Thunder, the Wizards have a 1-0 record against the spread.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
- 10/25/2019 DNP – Wizards: Jordan McRae
Thunder Betting Information
- Oklahoma City and its opponents have hit the over in just 44.1% of games (30 out of 68 matchups).
- Oklahoma City beat the spread more often than not this year, going 40-26-1 against the spread.
- The Thunder’s record against the spread as a 9.5-point favorite is below .500 at 0-3.
Wizards Betting Information
- Washington has hit the over in 37 of 69 games this season (53.6%).
- Against the spread this season, Washington is under .500: 31-33-1.
- The Wizards are 7-8 against the spread when at least 9.5-point underdogs.
|Troy Brown Jr.||66||10.3||5.5||2.5||1.2||0.1||0.8|
Powered By Data Skrive