The Boston Celtics (46-23) are 6.5-point favorites (per DraftKings) as they prepare to take the court against the Orlando Magic (32-38) on August 9, 2020.
The betting insights in this article reflect data as of August 9, 2020, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Celtics vs Magic Betting Odds
Injury Report as of August 9
Magic: Jonathan Isaac: Out For Season (ACL), Michael Carter-Williams: Day To Day (Foot), Aaron Gordon: Day To Day (Hamstring), Al-Farouq Aminu: Out (Right Knee)
Head to Head
Boston has a 2-0 record in games with Orlando this year. The Celtics have covered the spread more often than not against the Magic, holding a 2-0 record ATS in head-to-head meetings.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
- 2/5/2020 DNP – Celtics: Kemba Walker, Marcus Smart
- 1/24/2020 DNP – Celtics: Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown
Celtics Betting Information
- Boston and its opponents have hit the over in only 47.8% of games (33 out of 69 matchups).
- Boston beat the spread more often than not this season, going 39-25-5 against the spread.
- The Celtics have fared well as a 6.5-point favorite, going 14-10-1 against the spread when favored by 6.5 points.
Magic Betting Information
- Orlando has hit the over in 36 of 70 games this season (51.4%).
- Against the spread this season, Orlando is under .500: 28-36-3.
- The Magic are 6-7-1 against the spread when at least 6.5-point underdogs.
Powered By Data Skrive