James Harden and the Houston Rockets (43-25) will look to fend off De’Aaron Fox’s Sacramento Kings (29-40) on August 9, 2020. The Rockets are a 5-point favorite (per DraftKings).
The betting insights in this article reflect data as of August 9, 2020, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Rockets vs Kings Betting Odds
Injury Report as of August 9
Rockets: Thabo Sefolosha: Out (Undisclosed), David Nwaba: Out For Season (Achilles), Russell Westbrook III: Out (Quad), Eric Gordon Jr.: Out (Ankle), Bruno Caboclo: Out (Ankle)
Kings: Richaun Holmes: Out (Hip), Marvin Bagley III: Out For Season (Foot), Kent Bazemore Jr.: Day To Day (Calf Soreness)
Head to Head
Houston and Sacramento have split their games 1-1 this year. Neither team claims an advantage against the spread in head-to-head matchups, with the series tied at 1-1 ATS.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
- 12/23/2019 DNP – Rockets: Eric Gordon; Kings: Bogdan Bogdanovic
- 12/9/2019 DNP – Rockets: Eric Gordon; Kings: De’Aaron Fox, Marvin Bagley III
Rockets Betting Information
- Houston routinely does not hit the over, only breaking the points total in 26 of 68 games (38.2%).
- Houston holds a losing record against the spread this season, going 32-35-1 ATS.
- When they play as 5-point favorites, the Rockets have a record ATS of 19-23.
Kings Betting Information
- Sacramento hit the over in a majority of its outings this season: 34 of 69 games (49.3%).
- Sacramento has a winning record (35-30-2) against the spread this season.
- The Kings are 12-101 against the spread this season when they’re at least 5-point underdogs.
Powered By Data Skrive