Kawhi Leonard’s Los Angeles Clippers (47-22) take the court as double-digit favorites against the Brooklyn Nets (33-36) on August 9, 2020. Los Angeles is favored by 13 points (per DraftKings).
The betting insights in this article reflect data as of August 9, 2020, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Nets Betting Odds
Injury Report as of August 9
Clippers: Patrick Beverley: Day To Day (Calf), Montrezl Harrell: Day To Day (Personal)
Nets: DeAndre Jordan Jr.: Out (Covid), Kevin Durant: Out For Season (Achilles), Michael Beasley: Out For Season (Illness), Caris LeVert: Day To Day (Rest), Taurean Prince: Out (Covid), Joe Harris: Day To Day (Groin), Jarrett Allen: Day To Day (Ankle), Jamal Crawford: Out (Hamstring), Nicolas Claxton: Out For Season (Shoulder), Spencer Dinwiddie: Out (Covid), Wilson Chandler: Out (Undisclosed), Kyrie Irving: Out For Season (Shoulder)
Head to Head
Los Angeles and Brooklyn are meeting for the first time this season.
Clippers Betting Information
- Los Angeles typically does not hit the over, only topping the points total in 32 of 69 games (46.4%).
- Los Angeles has a 39-29 record against the spread this season.
- When they play as 13-point favorites, the Clippers have a record ATS of 2-4.
Nets Betting Information
- Brooklyn has a winning record (35-34) against the spread this season.
- The Nets are 1-0 against the spread this season when they’re at least 13-point underdogs.
- Brooklyn hit the over in just 47.8% of their games (33 of 69 games).
Powered By Data Skrive