Oddsmakers expect Nikola Jokic and the Denver Nuggets (46-24) to hold up well with Anthony Davis and the Los Angeles Lakers (51-18). Los Angeles is a slight 1.5-point favorite (per DraftKings) for the game on August 10, 2020.
The betting insights in this article reflect data as of August 10, 2020, 1:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Lakers vs Nuggets Betting Odds
Bump Up The Bet!
On Monday, DraftKings Sportsbook is offering a free bet to users, and the size of the bet will increase all day long! Here’s how it works:
- Place a $1 minimum bet on the Nuggets/Lakers game on Monday, Aug. 10. Simply by placing a wager on the game, you will qualify for an additional free bet.
- The additional free bet will increase by $1 for every 1,000 users that place a bet. For example, if 10,000 users place an eligible bet, all users in the group will receive a $10 free bet in addition to the winnings of their initial bet. If 50,000 users place a bet, the free bet would be worth $50!
- This offer is available to all DraftKings Sportsbook users, both new and existing. All users will receive the same free bet, and the free bet will be credited on Tuesday, Aug. 11. The offers excludes live bets, parlays, free bets, cash out bets, voided bets and odds boosts.
- Users must place the bet in Colorado, Pennsylvania, Iowa, Indiana, Illinois, New Hampshire, New Jersey or West Virginia to participate.
Injury Report as of August 9
Lakers: Rajon Rondo: Out (Thumb), Danny Green Jr.: Day To Day (Hip), Avery Bradley Jr.: Out (Personal)
Nuggets: Gary Harris: Day To Day (Hip), Will Barton: Day To Day (Knee), Vlatko Cancar: Out (Foot), Troy Daniels: Day To Day (Hip)
Head to Head
Los Angeles has a 2-1 record in matchups against Denver this year. The Lakers have covered the spread more often than not against the Nuggets, holding a 2-1 record ATS in head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
- 2/12/2020 DNP – Nuggets: Will Barton
- 12/22/2019 DNP – Lakers: LeBron James
Lakers Betting Information
- Los Angeles beat the spread more often than not this season, going 36-32-1 against the spread.
- The Lakers’ record against the spread as a 1.5-point favorite is below .500 at 28-29-1.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have hit the over in just 47.8% of games (33 out of 69 matchups).
Nuggets Betting Information
- Denver has hit the over in 35 of 70 games this season (50%).
- Denver is an even 32-32-4 against the spread this season.
- When they’re at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Nuggets are 10-8 against the spread.
Powered By Data Skrive