Nikola Jokic and the Denver Nuggets (45-24) have a chance to grab an upset win when they take the court as just 1-point underdogs (per DraftKings) against Donovan Mitchell and the Utah Jazz (43-26) on Saturday.
The betting insights in this article reflect data as of August 8, 2020, 1:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Nuggets Betting Odds
Injury Report as of August 8
Jazz: Bojan Bogdanovic: Out For Season (Right Wrist), Donovan Mitchell: Day To Day (Left Lower Leg), Nigel Williams-Goss: Day To Day (Sprained Left Ankle), Mike Conley Jr.: Day To Day (Knee), Royce O’Neale: Day To Day (Calf)
Nuggets: Jamal Murray: Day To Day (Hamstring), Gary Harris: Day To Day (Hip), Paul Millsap: Day To Day (Rest), Will Barton: Day To Day (Knee), Vlatko Cancar: Out (Foot), Troy Daniels: Day To Day (Hip)
Head to Head
Denver leads the season series 2-0 over Utah. The Nuggets have a 2-0 record against the spread in games against the Jazz.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
- 2/5/2020 DNP – Nuggets: Will Barton, Paul Millsap, Jerami Grant
- 1/30/2020 DNP – Jazz: Mike Conley;Nuggets: Jamal Murray, Paul Millsap
Jazz Betting Information
- Utah has a losing 33-35-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Jazz have not fared well as a 1-point favorite, going 25-28-1 against the spread when favored by 1 point.
- Utah has covered the over/under the majority of the time, in 37 of 69 games (53.6%).
Nuggets Betting Information
- Denver hit the over in 49.3% of its games (34 of 69 games).
- Denver has a losing (31-32-4) record against the spread this season.
- The Nuggets have an against-the-spread record of 10-10 when they’re at least 1-point underdogs.
Powered By Data Skrive