Los Angeles is an 8-point favorite (per DraftKings) against Indiana when the Anthony Davis-led Lakers (51-17) and TJ Warren’s Pacers (42-27) meet on August 8, 2020.
The betting insights in this article reflect data as of August 8, 2020, 1:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Lakers vs Pacers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of August 8
Lakers: Alex Caruso: Day To Day (Neck), Rajon Rondo: Out (Thumb), Dwight Howard: Day To Day (Right knee), Anthony Davis Jr.: Day To Day (Right ankle), LeBron James Sr.: Day To Day (Groin), Markieff Morris: Day To Day (Left hip), Avery Bradley Jr.: Out (Personal)
Pacers: Myles Turner: Day To Day (Left ankle), T.J. Warren Jr.: Day To Day (Right foot), Doug McDermott: Day To Day (Knee), Jeremy Lamb: Out For Season (Knee), Domantas Sabonis: Out (Foot)
Head to Head
Indiana earned victory in its only game with Los Angeles this year. and hold a 1-0 record ATS in head-to-head meetings.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
- 12/17/2019 DNP – Lakers: Anthony Davis, Kyle Kuzma; Pacers: Victor Oladipo
Lakers Betting Information
- Los Angeles has a 36-31-1 record against the spread this year.
- When they are 8-point favorites, the Lakers have a winning ATS record of 15-12-1.
- Los Angeles regularly does not hit the over, only breaking the points total in 32 of 68 games (47.1%).
Pacers Betting Information
- Indiana hit the over in a majority of its games this season: 37 of 69 games (53.6%).
- Indiana has a winning record (35-30-3) against the spread this season.
- The Pacers have a losing record (0-3) when they’re at least 8-point underdogs.
Powered By Data Skrive