Devin Booker’s Phoenix Suns (30-39) will look to upset Miami when the Suns take on the Heat on August 8, 2020. Miami is a 1.5-point favorite (per DraftKings) against Phoenix.
The betting insights in this article reflect data as of August 8, 2020, 1:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Heat vs Suns Betting Odds
Injury Report as of August 8
Heat: Jimmy Butler III: Out (Foot), Goran Dragic: Day To Day (Ankle)
Suns: Aron Baynes: Out (Knee), Kelly Oubre Jr.: Day To Day (Knee), Elie Okobo: Out (Right ankle)
Head to Head
Miami has a 1-0 record in matchups with Phoenix this season. The Heat have covered the spread more often than not against the Suns, holding a 1-0 record ATS in head-to-head meetings.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
- 11/7/2019 DNP – Suns: Deandre Ayton
Heat Betting Information
- Miami and its opponents have hit the over in 58% of games (40 out of 69 matchups).
- Miami beat the spread more often than not this year, going 34-31-3 against the spread.
- The Heat have fared well as a 2.5-point favorite, going 23-15-1 against the spread when favored by 2.5 points.
Suns Betting Information
- Against the spread this season, Phoenix is under .500: 30-35-1.
- When they’re at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Suns are 19-15 against the spread.
- Phoenix has hit the over on the points total in 30 of 69 games this season (43.5%).
|Kelly Oubre Jr.||56||18.7||6.4||1.5||1.3||0.7||1.9|
Powered By Data Skrive