The Milwaukee Bucks (55-14) are a 5.5-point favorite (per DraftKings) against the Dallas Mavericks (41-30) on August 8, 2020.
The betting insights in this article reflect data as of August 8, 2020, 1:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Mavericks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of August 8
Mavericks: Dwight Powell: Out For Season (Achilles), Courtney Lee: Out (Calf), Willie Cauley-Stein Jr.: Out (Personal), Dorian Finney-Smith: Day To Day (Left Hip Strain), Seth Curry: Day To Day (Leg), Jalen Brunson: Out For Season (Shoulder)
Head to Head
Dallas earned victory in its only game against Milwaukee this year. The Mavericks have beat the spread more often than not against the Bucks, holding a 1-0 record ATS in head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
- 12/16/2019 DNP – Bucks: Eric Bledsoe; Mavericks: Luka Doncic
Bucks Betting Information
- Milwaukee normally does not hit the over, only eclipsing the points total in 32 of 69 games (46.4%).
- Milwaukee has a 38-31 record against the spread this year.
- When they play as 5.5-point favorites, the Bucks have a winning ATS record of 33-23.
Mavericks Betting Information
- Dallas has a winning record (34-32-2) against the spread this season.
- The Mavericks are 6-0 against the spread this season when they’re at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Dallas hit the over in a majority of its matchups this season: 40 of 71 games (56.3%).
|Tim Hardaway Jr.||67||15.7||3.3||1.9||0.6||0.1||2.9|
Powered By Data Skrive