Ja Morant’s Memphis Grizzlies (32-37) will look to earn an upset of Shai Gilgeous-Alexander and the Oklahoma City Thunder (42-25) on August 7, 2020. The Thunder are a 5-point favorite (per DraftKings). A 224.0-point over/under is set for the game.
The betting insights in this article reflect data as of August 7, 2020, 1:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Thunder vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Injury Report as of August 7
Thunder: Terrance Ferguson Jr.: Out (Leg), Isaiah Roby: Out For Season (Foot), Mike Muscala: Out (Concussion), Dennis Schroder: Out (Personal)
Grizzlies: Tyus Jones: Out (Knee), Justise Winslow: Out For Season (Hip), Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out For Season (Meniscus)
Examining the Over/Under
- The Thunder and their opponents have put up at least 224 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 22 of 67 outings (32.8%) this year.
- Memphis and its opponents have added up to score at least 224 points in 47.8% of their games this season (33 of 69 chances).
- The Thunder’s average point total in outings this season is 218.7, 5.3 points below the over/under in this game.
- Grizzlies games this year have averaged an over/under of 226.8 points, 2.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
- These two teams average a combined 223.4 points per game, 0.6 fewer points than the over/under of 224 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.9 fewer points per game (222.1) than this matchup’s over/under of 224 points.
Head to Head
Oklahoma City and Memphis have split their matchups 1-1 this season. The Grizzlies have covered the spread more often than not against the Thunder, holding a 2-0 record ATS in head-to-head meetings.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
- 12/26/2019 DNP – Thunder: Danilo Gallinari
Thunder Betting Information
- Oklahoma City normally does not hit the over, only topping the points total in 30 of 67 games (44.8%).
- Oklahoma City has a 40-25-1 record against the spread this year.
- When they are 5-point favorites, the Thunder have a record ATS of 5-14-1.
Grizzlies Betting Information
- Memphis has a winning record (35-32-1) against the spread this season.
- The Grizzlies have a losing record (12-21-1) when they’re at least 5-point underdogs.
- Memphis hit the over in just 46.4% of their games (32 of 69 games).
|Jaren Jackson Jr.||57||17.4||4.6||1.4||0.7||1.6||2.5|
Powered By Data Skrive