Caris LeVert’s Brooklyn Nets (32-36) will aim to upset De’Aaron Fox and the Sacramento Kings when the Nets play the Kings on August 7, 2020. Sacramento is a 4-point favorite (per DraftKings) against Brooklyn.
The betting insights in this article reflect data as of August 7, 2020, 1:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Kings vs Nets Betting Odds
Injury Report as of August 7
Kings: Marvin Bagley III: Out For Season (Foot)
Nets: DeAndre Jordan Jr.: Out (Covid), Kevin Durant: Out For Season (Achilles), Michael Beasley: Out For Season (Illness), Taurean Prince: Out (Covid), Jamal Crawford: Out (Hamstring), Jarrett Allen: Day To Day (Ankle), Nicolas Claxton: Out For Season (Shoulder), Spencer Dinwiddie: Out (Covid), Wilson Chandler: Out (Undisclosed), Kyrie Irving: Out For Season (Shoulder)
Head to Head
Brooklyn leads the season series 1-0 over Sacramento. The Nets have a 1-0 record against the spread in games against the Kings.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
- 11/22/2019 DNP – Kings: De’Aaron Fox, Bogdan Bogdanovic, Marvin Bagley III; Nets: Kyrie Irving, Caris LeVert
Kings Betting Information
- Sacramento has a winning record against the spread this season, going 35-31-2 ATS.
- The Kings have not fared well as a 4-point favorite, going 5-8 against the spread when favored by 4 points.
- Sacramento has gone over the points total the majority of the time, in 35 of 68 games (51.5%).
Nets Betting Information
- This season, Brooklyn is 34-34 against the spread.
- When the Nets are at least 4-point underdogs, they are 16-11 against the spread.
- Brooklyn has failed to hit the over in a majority of their games this season, going over the points total in just 33 of 68 outings.
Powered By Data Skrive