Joel Embiid and the Philadelphia 76ers (41-27) will look to fend off Nikola Vucevic’s Orlando Magic (32-37) on August 7, 2020. The 76ers are a 4.5-point favorite (per DraftKings).
The betting insights in this article reflect data as of August 7, 2020, 1:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Magic Betting Odds
Injury Report as of August 7
76ers: Zhaire Smith: Out (Knee), Glenn Robinson III: Day To Day (Hip), Mike Scott: Day To Day (Knee), Ben Simmons: Out (Knee Cap), Ryan Broekhoff: Out (Personal)
Magic: Jonathan Isaac: Out For Season (ACL), Michael Carter-Williams: Day To Day (Foot), Aaron Gordon: Day To Day (Hamstring), Al-Farouq Aminu: Out (Right Knee)
Head to Head
Orlando earned victory in both of its games with Philadelphia this season and holds a 2-0 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
- 11/13/2019 DNP – 76ers: Joel Embiid
76ers Betting Information
- Philadelphia normally hits the over, eclipsing the points total in 35 of 68 games (51.5%).
- Philadelphia has a losing record against the spread this season, going 26-37-4 ATS.
- When they are 4.5-point favorites, the 76ers have a record ATS of 15-19-1.
Magic Betting Information
- Orlando has a sub-.500 record against the spread this season: 28-35-3.
- The Magic have a losing record (6-12-1) when they’re at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Orlando hit the over in a majority of its outings this season: 36 of 69 games (52.2%).
Powered By Data Skrive