Rui Hachimura’s Washington Wizards (24-44) will look to upset Brandon Ingram and the New Orleans Pelicans when the Wizards take on the Pelicans on August 7, 2020. The line has the Pelicans favored by 6 points (per DraftKings) against the Wizards.
The betting insights in this article reflect data as of August 7, 2020, 1:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Pelicans vs Wizards Betting Odds
Injury Report as of August 7
Pelicans: Darius Miller: Out For Season (Achilles)
Wizards: Gary Payton II: Out (Covid), Davis Bertans: Out (Undisclosed), John Wall Jr.: Out For Season (Left Torn Achilles), Bradley Beal: Out For Season (Shoulder), Garrison Mathews: Out (Personal)
Head to Head
New Orleans and Washington have not played yet this season.
Pelicans Betting Information
- New Orleans typically hits the over, topping the points total in 38 of 68 games (55.9%).
- New Orleans has a 33-30-4 record against the spread this season.
- When they play as 6-point favorites, the Pelicans have a winning ATS record of 4-2-1.
Wizards Betting Information
- Washington has a sub-.500 record against the spread this season: 31-32-1.
- The Wizards have a losing record (13-16-1) when they’re at least 6-point underdogs.
- Washington hit the over in a majority of its games this season: 37 of 68 games (54.4%).
|Troy Brown Jr.||65||10.1||5.4||2.5||1.2||0.1||0.8|
Powered By Data Skrive