Pascal Siakam and the Toronto Raptors (49-18) will look to fend off Jayson Tatum’s Boston Celtics (45-23) on August 7, 2020. The Raptors are a 3-point favorite (per DraftKings). A points total of 218.5 has been set for the game.
The betting insights in this article reflect data as of August 7, 2020, 1:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Raptors vs Celtics Betting Odds
Injury Report as of August 7
Raptors: Patrick McCaw: Out (Knee), Oshae Brissett: Day To Day (Knee)
Examining the Over/Under
- In 52.2% of their games this season (35 of 67 chances), the Raptors and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s point total of 218.5 points.
- Boston has played in 33 games this year (out of 68 total matchups — 48.5% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 218.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 226.3 points per game, 7.8 more points than the total of 218.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.9 fewer points per game (213.6) than this matchup’s total of 218.5 points.
- The average point total for Raptors games this season is 0.4 more points than the over/under of 218.5 in this matchup.
- Celtics games this year have averaged a total of 221.1 points, 2.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Head to Head
Boston earned victory in two of its three games against Toronto this season. The Celtics have beat the spread more often than not against the Raptors, holding a 2-1 record ATS in head-to-head meetings.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
- 12/28/2019 DNP – Raptors: Pascal Siakam, Norman Powell
- 12/25/2019 DNP – Raptors: Pascal Siakam, Norman Powell; Celtics: Marcus Smart
Raptors Betting Information
- Toronto regularly hits the over, breaking the points total in 35 of 67 games (52.2%).
- Toronto has a 38-28-1 record against the spread this season.
- When they play as 3-point favorites, the Raptors have a winning ATS record of 24-15-1.
Celtics Betting Information
- Boston has a winning record (38-25-5) against the spread this season.
- The Celtics are 7-2 against the spread this season when they’re at least 3-point underdogs.
- Boston hit the over in just 47.1% of their games (32 of 68 games).
Powered By Data Skrive