The New Orleans Pelicans (29-38) are a 4.5-point favorite (per DraftKings) against the Sacramento Kings (28-39) on August 6, 2020. A points total of 232.5 is set for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data as of August 6, 2020, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Pelicans vs Kings Betting Odds
Injury Report as of August 6
Pelicans: Darius Miller: Out For Season (Achilles)
Kings: Marvin Bagley III: Out For Season (Foot)
Examining the Over/Under
- The average point total in Pelicans games this season is 0.1 fewer points than the total of 232.5 in this matchup.
- Kings games this year have averaged a total of 220.8 points, 11.7 less than the point total in this matchup.
- The Pelicans and their opponents have scored at least 232.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 32 of 67 outings (47.8%) this year.
- Sacramento and its opponents have added up to score more than 232.5 points in 31.3% of their games this season (21 of 67 opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 7.5 less points per game (225) than this matchup’s over/under of 232.5 points.
- The Pelicans and the Kings have seen their opponents average a combined 4.3 fewer points per game than the point total of 232.5 set for this matchup.
Head to Head
New Orleans has a 1-0 record in matchups with Sacramento this year. The Pelicans have covered the spread more often than not against the Kings, holding a 1-0 record ATS in head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
- 1/4/2020 DNP – Pelicans: Zion Williamson; Kings: Bogdan Bogdanovic, Marvin Bagley III
Pelicans Betting Information
- New Orleans and its opponents have hit the over in 55.2% of games (37 out of 67 matchups).
- New Orleans beat the spread more often than not this year, going 33-29-4 against the spread.
- The Pelicans have fared well as a 4.5-point favorite, going 8-2-1 against the spread when favored by 4.5 points.
Kings Betting Information
- Sacramento has a winning record against the spread this season, 34-29-2.
- When they’re at least 4.5-point underdogs, the Kings are 12-10-1 against the spread.
- Sacramento has hit the over in 33 of 67 games this season (49.3%).
Powered By Data Skrive