The Dallas Mavericks (41-29) enter their game on August 6, 2020 as a 4-point underdog (per DraftKings) against the Los Angeles Clippers (45-22). The game has a point total of 231.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data as of August 6, 2020, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Mavericks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of August 6
Clippers: Patrick Beverley: Out (Calf), Montrezl Harrell: Out (Personal)
Mavericks: Dwight Powell: Out For Season (Achilles), Courtney Lee: Out (Calf), Willie Cauley-Stein Jr.: Out (Personal), Seth Curry: Day To Day (Leg), Jalen Brunson: Out For Season (Shoulder)
Examining the Over/Under
- The average point total for Clippers games this year is 5.8 fewer points than the over/under of 231.5 in this matchup.
- Mavericks games this season have averaged a total of 227.8 points, 3.7 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- In 25 of 67 games (37.3%) this season, the Clippers and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s point total of 231.5 points.
- In 29 of 70 opportunities (41.4%) this year, Dallas has combined with its opponents to score more than 231.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 1.4 more points per game (232.9) than this game’s over/under of 231.5 points.
- The Clippers and the Mavericks have seen their opponents average a combined 10.9 fewer points per game than the over/under of 231.5 set for this outing.
Head to Head
Los Angeles has a 2-0 record in games with Dallas this season. The Clippers have covered the spread more often than not against the Mavericks, holding a 2-0 record ATS in head-to-head meetings.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
- 1/21/2020 DNP – Clippers: Paul George
Clippers Betting Information
- Los Angeles and its opponents have hit the over in only 44.8% of games (30 out of 67 matchups).
- Los Angeles beat the spread more often than not this year, going 37-29 against the spread.
- The Clippers have fared well as a 4-point favorite, going 25-21 against the spread when favored by 4 points.
Mavericks Betting Information
- Dallas has a winning record against the spread this season, 34-31-2.
- When they’re at least 4-point underdogs, the Mavericks are 8-1 against the spread.
- Dallas has hit the over in 39 of 70 games this season (55.7%).
|Tim Hardaway Jr.||66||15.8||3.3||2.0||0.6||0.1||2.9|
Powered By Data Skrive