Los Angeles is only a 1-point favorite (per DraftKings) against Houston when the Lakers (51-16) and the Rockets (42-25) take the court on August 6, 2020 in a game projected to be a close one.
The betting insights in this article reflect data as of August 6, 2020, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Lakers vs Rockets Betting Odds
Injury Report as of August 6
Lakers: Rajon Rondo: Out (Thumb), Dwight Howard: Out (Knee), Avery Bradley Jr.: Out (Personal)
Rockets: Thabo Sefolosha: Out (Undisclosed), David Nwaba: Out For Season (Achilles), Russell Westbrook III: Day To Day (Quad), Eric Gordon Jr.: Out (Ankle), Bruno Caboclo: Out (Ankle)
Head to Head
Los Angeles and Houston have split their games 1-1 this season. Neither team holds an advantage against the spread in head-to-head meetings, with the series tied at 1-1 ATS.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
- 1/18/2020 DNP – Lakers: Anthony Davis
Lakers Betting Information
- Los Angeles typically does not hit the over, only eclipsing the points total in 32 of 67 games (47.8%).
- Los Angeles has a 36-30-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Lakers are 29-29-1 as 1-point favorites.
Rockets Betting Information
- Houston hit the over in just 37.3% of their games (25 of 67 games).
- Houston has a sub-.500 record against the spread this season: 31-32-1.
- The Rockets are 8-3 against the spread this season when they’re at least 1-point underdogs.
Powered By Data Skrive