Ja Morant’s Memphis Grizzlies (32-36) will look to secure an upset of Donovan Mitchell and the Utah Jazz (42-25) on August 5, 2020. The Jazz are a 5-point favorite (per DraftKings).
The betting insights in this article reflect data as of August 5, 2020, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Jazz:Bojan Bogdanovic: Out For Season (Right Wrist), Nigel Williams-Goss: Out (Left ankle)
Grizzlies: Tyus Jones: Out (Knee), Justise Winslow: Out For Season (Hip), Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out For Season (Meniscus)
Head to Head
Utah has a 2-1 record in matchups with Memphis this year. The Jazz have beat the spread more often than not against the Grizzlies, holding a 2-1 record ATS in head-to-head meetings.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
- 12/7/2019 DNP – Jazz: Mike Conley;Grizzlies: Ja Morant, Brandon Clarke
Jazz Betting Information
- Utah and its opponents have hit the over in 52.2% of games (35 out of 67 matchups).
- Utah has failed to beat the spread more often than not this season, going 31-35-1.
- The Jazz’s record against the spread as a 5-point favorite is below .500 at 18-23.
Grizzlies Betting Information
- Memphis has hit the over on the points total in 31 of 68 games this season (45.6%).
- Memphis has a winning record against the spread this season, 35-31-1.
- The Grizzlies are 12-20-1 against the spread when at least 5-point underdogs.
|Jaren Jackson Jr.||57||17.4||4.6||1.4||0.7||1.6||2.5|
Powered By Data Skrive