DeMar DeRozan’s San Antonio Spurs (29-37) will try to upset Nikola Jokic and the Denver Nuggets when the Spurs square off against the Nuggets on August 5, 2020. The line has the Nuggets favored by 4.5 points (per DraftKings) against the Spurs.
The betting insights in this article reflect data as of August 5, 2020, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nuggets vs Spurs Betting Odds
Injury Report as of August 5
Nuggets: Jamal Murray: Day To Day (Hamstring), Gary Harris: Out (Hip), Will Barton: Out (Knee), Vlatko Cancar: Out (Foot)
Spurs: Trey Lyles: Out For Season (Appendicitis), Bryn Forbes: Out (Quad), LaMarcus Aldridge: Out For Season (Shoulder), Marco Belinelli: Day To Day (Ankle)
Head to Head
Denver leads the season series 1-0 over San Antonio. Neither team holds an advantage against the spread in head-to-head meetings. The Nuggets and the Spurs have a 0-0-1 ATS record.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
- 2/10/2020 DNP – Nuggets: Will Barton;Spurs: DeMar DeRozan
Nuggets Betting Information
- Denver has a losing 31-32-3 record against the spread this year.
- The Nuggets have not fared well as a 4.5-point favorite, going 14-15-3 against the spread when favored by 4.5 points.
- Denver has hit the over less than half of the time, in 32 of 67 games (47.8%).
Spurs Betting Information
- San Antonio has a losing (28-34-2) record against the spread this season.
- When the Spurs are at least 4.5-point underdogs, they are 15-9-1 against the spread.
- San Antonio hit the over in 54.5% of its games (36 of 66 games).
Powered By Data Skrive