Anthony Davis and the Los Angeles Lakers (51-15) will look to fend off Shai Gilgeous-Alexander’s Oklahoma City Thunder (41-25) on August 5, 2020. The Lakers are a 5.5-point favorite (per DraftKings).
The betting insights in this article reflect data as of August 5, 2020, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Lakers vs Thunder Betting Odds
Injury Report as of August 5
Lakers: Rajon Rondo: Out (Thumb), Avery Bradley Jr.: Out (Personal)
Thunder: Terrance Ferguson Jr.: Out (Leg), Isaiah Roby: Out For Season (Foot), Mike Muscala: Out (Concussion), Dennis Schroder: Out (Personal)
Head to Head
Los Angeles leads the season series 3-0 over Oklahoma City. The Thunder have a 2-1 record against the spread in games against the Lakers.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
- 1/11/2020 DNP – Lakers: Anthony Davis, LeBron James
Lakers Betting Information
- Los Angeles has covered the over/under less than half of the time, in 32 of 66 games (48.5%).
- Los Angeles holds a solid record against the spread this year, going 36-29-1 ATS.
- The Lakers are 19-19-1 against the spread when playing as a 5.5-point favorite.
Thunder Betting Information
- Against the spread this season, Oklahoma City has a winning record: 39-24-1.
- When the Thunder are at least 5.5-point underdogs, they are 9-2 against the spread.
- Oklahoma City has failed to hit the over in a majority of their games this season, going over the points total in just 30 of 66 outings.
Powered By Data Skrive