The Milwaukee Bucks (54-13) take the court as 19-point favorites (per DraftKings) against the Brooklyn Nets (31-35) on August 4, 2020.
The betting insights in this article reflect data as of August 4, 2020, 8:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Nets Betting Odds
Injury Report as of August 4
Bucks: Wesley Matthews Jr.: Out (Calf)
Nets: DeAndre Jordan Jr.: Out (Covid), Kevin Durant: Out For Season (Achilles), Michael Beasley: Out For Season (Illness), Taurean Prince: Out (Covid), Joe Harris: Unknown (Back), Jamal Crawford: Day To Day (Conditioning), Nicolas Claxton: Out For Season (Shoulder), Caris LeVert: Out (Thigh), Spencer Dinwiddie: Out (Covid), Jarrett Allen: Out (Rest), Wilson Chandler: Out (Undisclosed), Kyrie Irving: Out For Season (Shoulder)
Head to Head
Milwaukee has a 1-0 record in matchups with Brooklyn this year. The Bucks have beat the spread more often than not against the Nets, holding a 1-0 record ATS in head-to-head meetings.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
- 1/18/2020 DNP – Nets: Joe Harris
Bucks Betting Information
- Milwaukee beat the spread more often than not this year, going 37-30 against the spread.
- The Bucks’ record against the spread as a 10-point favorite is below .500 at 15-17.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the over in just 46.3% of games (31 out of 67 matchups).
Nets Betting Information
- Brooklyn has hit the over on the points total in 32 of 66 games this season (48.5%).
- Brooklyn is an even 33-33 against the spread this season.
- When they’re at least 10-point underdogs, the Nets are 2-1 against the spread.
Powered By Data Skrive