Oddsmakers expect De’Aaron Fox and the Sacramento Kings (28-38) to hold up against Luka Doncic and the Dallas Mavericks (40-29). Dallas is a slight five-point favorite (per DraftKings) for the clash on August 4, 2020.
The betting insights in this article reflect data as of August 4, 2020, 8:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Mavericks vs Kings Betting Odds
Injury Report as of August 4
Mavericks: Dwight Powell: Out For Season (Achilles), Courtney Lee: Out (Calf), Willie Cauley-Stein Jr.: Out (Personal), Seth Curry: Day To Day (Leg), Jalen Brunson: Out For Season (Shoulder)
Kings: Marvin Bagley III: Out For Season (Foot), Alex Len: Day To Day (Re-conditioning)
Examining the Over/Under
- The Mavericks’ average point total in outings this season is 227.8, 92.8 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Kings this season is 85.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- The Mavericks and their opponents have combined to score more than 135 points in 100% of their outings this year (69 of 69 opportunities).
- Sacramento and its opponents have combined to score at least 135 points in 66 of 66 outings (100%) this season.
- The Mavericks and the Kings combine to average 91.1 more points per game than the total of 135 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 87.5 more points per game (222.5) than this game’s total of 135 points.
Head to Head
Dallas leads the season series 2-1 over Sacramento. Neither team has an advantage against the spread in head-to-head meetings. The Mavericks and the Kings have a 1-1-1 ATS record.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
- 2/12/2020 DNP – Kings: Marvin Bagley III
- 1/15/2020 DNP – Mavericks: Kristaps Porzingis; Kings: Bogdan Bogdanovic
- 12/8/2019 DNP – Kings: De’Aaron Fox, Marvin Bagley III
Mavericks Betting Information
- Dallas has covered the over/under the majority of the time, in 41 of 69 games (59.4%).
- Dallas holds a winning record against the spread this year, going 34-32-2 ATS.
- The Mavericks’ record against the spread as a 2-point favorite is above .500 at 25-22-2.
Kings Betting Information
- Against the spread this season, Sacramento has a winning record: 33-29-2.
- When the Kings are at least 2-point underdogs, they are 20-13-2 against the spread.
- Sacramento hit the over in 50% of its games (33 of 66 games).
|Tim Hardaway Jr.||65||15.8||3.3||2.0||0.6||0.1||2.9|
Powered By Data Skrive