Kawhi Leonard and the Los Angeles Clippers (45-21) head into their game against the Devin Booker-led Phoenix Suns (28-39) on August 4, 2020 as a 5-point favorite (per DraftKings).
The betting insights in this article reflect data as of August 4, 2020, 8:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Suns Betting Odds
Injury Report as of August 4
Clippers: Lou Williams: Day To Day (Self Isolating), Montrezl Harrell: Out (Personal)
Suns: Kelly Oubre Jr.: Day To Day (Knee)
Examining the Over/Under
- The Clippers’ average point total in outings this year is 225.6, 93.8 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Suns this year is 94.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- In 66 of 66 outings (100%) this year, the Clippers and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s over/under of 132 points.
- In 67 of 67 outings (100%) this season, Phoenix and its opponents have combined to score at least 132 points.
- The Clippers and the Suns combine to average 97.1 more points per game than the over/under of 132 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 91.6 more points per game (223.4) than this game’s over/under of 132 points.
Head to Head
Los Angeles leads the season series 2-1 over Phoenix. In games against the Suns, the Clippers have a 2-1 record against the spread.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
- 2/26/2020 DNP – Suns: Kelly Oubre Jr.
- 12/17/2019 DNP – Suns: Devin Booker
- 10/26/2019 DNP – Clippers: Paul George; Suns: Deandre Ayton, Ricky Rubio
Clippers Betting Information
- Los Angeles has hit the over less than half of the time, in 29 of 66 games (43.9%).
- Los Angeles holds a solid record against the spread this year, going 37-28 ATS.
- The Clippers’ record against the spread as a 5-point favorite is above .500 at 22-19.
Suns Betting Information
- Phoenix has a losing (28-35-1) record against the spread this season.
- When the Suns are at least 5-point underdogs, they are 8-7 against the spread.
- Phoenix has failed to hit the over in a majority of their games this season, going over the points total in just 30 of 67 outings.
|Kelly Oubre Jr.||56||18.7||6.4||1.5||1.3||0.7||1.9|
Powered By Data Skrive