The Toronto Raptors (47-18) hit the court as 8.5-point favorites (per DraftKings) against the Miami Heat (42-24) on August 3, 2020. A 344.3-point total has been set for the game.
The betting insights in this article reflect data as of August 3, 2020, 11:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Raptors vs Heat Betting Odds
Injury Report as of August 3
Examining the Over/Under
- The Raptors and their opponents have scored more than 344 points in 0% of their games this year (zero of 65 opportunities).
- Miami has combined with its opponents to score more than 344 points in zero of 66 opportunities (0%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 119.1 less points per game (225.2) than this matchup’s total of 344 points.
- The Raptors and the Heat have seen their opponents average a combined 129.1 fewer points per game than the point total of 344 set for this game.
- The average point total for Raptors games this year is 125.1 fewer points than the over/under of 344 in this matchup.
- Heat games this season have averaged a total of 221.2 points, 123.1 less than the point total in this matchup.
Head to Head
Miami has a 2-0 record in games against Toronto this year. In matchups with the Raptors, the Heat have a 2-0 record against the spread.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
- 1/2/2020 DNP – Raptors: Pascal Siakam, Norman Powell
- 12/3/2019 DNP – Heat: Goran Dragic
Raptors Betting Information
- Toronto covered the spread more often than not this season, going 36-28-1 against the spread.
- The Raptors have fared well as an 8.5-point favorite, going 8-5 against the spread when favored by 8.5 points.
- Toronto and its opponents have hit the over in 53.8% of games (35 out of 65 matchups).
Heat Betting Information
- Miami has a winning record against the spread this season, 33-28-3.
- When they’re at least 8.5-point underdogs, the Heat are 2-0 against the spread.
- Miami has hit the over in 38 of 66 games this season (57.6%).
Powered By Data Skrive