TJ Warren’s Indiana Pacers (40-26) hit the court as double-digit favorites against the Washington Wizards (24-42) on August 3, 2020. Indiana is favored by 12.5 points (per DraftKings). The matchup’s over/under is 354.4.
The betting insights in this article reflect data as of August 3, 2020, 11:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Pacers vs Wizards Betting Odds
Injury Report as of August 3
Examining the Over/Under
- In zero of 66 games (0%) this season, the Pacers and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s point total of 354 points.
- In zero of 66 games (0%) this year, Washington has combined with its opponents to score at least 354 points.
- These two teams average a combined 225.1 points per game, 129.3 less points than the over/under of 354 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 127.1 fewer points per game (227.3) than this game’s over/under of 354 points.
- The Pacers’ average point total in outings this season is 217.2, 137.2 points less than the total in this game.
- The average total for Wizards games this year is 119.2 fewer points than the point total of 354 in this outing.
Head to Head
Indiana has taken its only matchup against Washington this season. The Pacers have a 1-0 record against the spread in games against the Wizards.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
- 11/6/2019 DNP – Pacers: Victor Oladipo, Jeremy Lamb
Pacers Betting Information
- Indiana regularly hits the over, breaking the points total in 35 of 66 games (53%).
- Indiana has a 33-30-3 record against the spread this season.
- The Pacers have gone 0-0 as 12.5-point favorites.
Wizards Betting Information
- Washington has a sub-.500 record against the spread this season: 30-31-1.
- The Wizards are 2-1 against the spread this season when they’re at least 12.5-point underdogs.
- Washington hit the over in a majority of its outings this season: 38 of 66 games (57.6%).
|Troy Brown Jr.||63||10.0||5.3||2.4||1.2||0.1||0.8|
Powered By Data Skrive