Oklahoma City is a 9-point favorite (per DraftKings) against Denver when the Shai Gilgeous-Alexander-led Thunder (41-24) and Nikola Jokic’s Nuggets (43-23) square off on August 3, 2020. The points total for the game is 342.0.
The betting insights in this article reflect data as of August 3, 2020, 11:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Thunder vs Nuggets Betting Odds
Injury Report as of August 3
Examining the Over/Under
- In zero of 65 games (0%) this year, the Thunder and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s point total of 342 points.
- In zero of 66 games (0%) this year, Denver has combined with its opponents to score more than 342 points.
- The average over/under the Thunder have had set in games this season is 123.2 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Nuggets this year is 124.0 points less than this game’s over/under.
- The Thunder and the Nuggets combine to average 120.9 fewer points per game than the total of 342 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 215.8 points per game, 126.2 fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
Head to Head
The record between Oklahoma City and Denver is tied 1-1 this season. Neither team has an advantage against the spread in head-to-head matchups. The Thunder and the Nuggets have a 1-1 ATS record.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
- 12/14/2019 DNP – Nuggets: Paul Millsap
Thunder Betting Information
- Oklahoma City has covered the over/under less than half of the time, in 29 of 65 games (44.6%).
- Oklahoma City has a winning record against the spread this year, going 39-24-1 ATS.
- The Thunder have not fared well as a 9-point favorite, going 0-3 against the spread when favored by 9 points.
Nuggets Betting Information
- Denver has a losing (29-31-4) record against the spread this season.
- When the Nuggets are at least 9-point underdogs, they are 2-1 against the spread.
- Denver has failed to hit the over in a majority of their games this season, going over the points total in just 30 of 66 outings.
Powered By Data Skrive