New Orleans is a 7-point favorite (per DraftKings) against Memphis when the Brandon Ingram-led Pelicans (28-38) and Ja Morant’s Grizzlies (32-35) meet on August 3, 2020. The over/under for the game is 368.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data as of August 3, 2020, 11:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Pelicans vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Injury Report as of August 3
Examining the Over/Under
- The average point total for Pelicans games this year is 135.7 less points than the total of 368.5 in this matchup.
- Grizzlies games this season have averaged an over/under of 226.9 points, 141.6 less than the point total in this matchup.
- The Pelicans and their opponents have put up more than 368.5 points in 0% of their outings this year (zero of 66 opportunities).
- Memphis has combined with its opponents to score at least 368.5 points in zero of 67 games (0%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 139.8 fewer points per game (228.7) than this matchup’s over/under of 368.5 points.
- The Pelicans and the Grizzlies have seen their opponents average a combined 137.5 less points per game than the over/under of 368.5 set in this game.
Head to Head
New Orleans has a 2-0 record in matchups with Memphis this season. The Pelicans have beat the spread more often than not against the Grizzlies, holding a 2-0 record ATS in head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
- 1/31/2020 DNP –Grizzlies: Jaren Jackson Jr., Brandon Clarke
- 1/20/2020 DNP – Pelicans: Zion Williamson
Pelicans Betting Information
- New Orleans covered the spread more often than not this year, going 32-29-4 against the spread.
- The Pelicans have fared well as a 7-point favorite, going 4-2 against the spread when favored by 7 points.
- New Orleans and its opponents have hit the over in 56.1% of games (37 out of 66 matchups).
Grizzlies Betting Information
- Memphis has a winning record against the spread this season, 35-30-1.
- The Grizzlies are 7-14-1 against the spread when at least 7-point underdogs.
- Memphis has hit the over on the points total in 32 of 67 games this season (47.8%).
|Jaren Jackson Jr.||56||17.3||4.6||1.4||0.7||1.6||2.6|
Powered By Data Skrive