Philadelphia is a double-digit favorite against San Antonio when Joel Embiid’s 76ers (39-27) and DeMar DeRozan’s Spurs (29-36) meet on August 3, 2020. The line has the 76ers favored by 11 points (per DraftKings). The over/under for the game is 352.9.
The betting insights in this article reflect data as of August 3, 2020, 11:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Spurs Betting Odds
Injury Report as of August 3
Examining the Over/Under
- The average over/under the 76ers have had set in games this season is 135.5 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Spurs this season is 124.7 points lower than this game’s over/under.
- The 76ers and their opponents have combined to score more than 353 points in 0% of their games this year (zero of 66 opportunities).
- San Antonio and its opponents have combined to score more than 353 points in zero of 65 opportunities (0%) this season.
- The 76ers and the Spurs combine to average 129.8 fewer points per game than the over/under of 353 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 222.6 points per game, 130.3 less than the over/under for this matchup.
Head to Head
Philadelphia leads the season series 1-0 over San Antonio. In games against the Spurs, the 76ers have a 1-0 record against the spread.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
- 11/22/2019 DNP – 76ers: Josh Richardson
76ers Betting Information
- Philadelphia has a losing 26-35-4 record against the spread this season.
- The 76ers have not fared well as an 11-point favorite, going 1-5 against the spread when favored by 11 points.
- Philadelphia has gone over the points total the majority of the time, in 33 of 66 games (50%).
Spurs Betting Information
- San Antonio has a losing (27-34-2) record against the spread this season.
- When the Spurs are at least 11-point underdogs, they are 1-0 against the spread.
- San Antonio hit the over in 55.4% of its games (36 of 65 games).
Powered By Data Skrive