Los Angeles is a double-digit favorite against Utah when Anthony Davis’ Lakers (50-15) and Donovan Mitchell’s Jazz (42-24) square off on August 3, 2020. The line has the Lakers favored by 15 points (per DraftKings). The over/under for the game is 338.1.
The betting insights in this article reflect data as of August 3, 2020, 11:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Lakers vs Jazz Betting Odds
Injury Report as of August 3
Examining the Over/Under
- The Lakers and their opponents have combined to put up more than 338 points in 0% of their outings this season (zero of 65 opportunities).
- Utah has combined with its opponents to score at least 338 points in zero of 66 opportunities (0%) this season.
- The Lakers and the Jazz combine to average 113.6 fewer points per game than the over/under of 338 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 214.6 points per game, 123.5 less than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Lakers have had set in games this year is 117.5 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Jazz this year is 119.6 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Head to Head
Los Angeles leads the season series 2-0 over Utah. In matchups with the Jazz, the Lakers have a 2-0 record against the spread.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
- 12/4/2019 DNP – Jazz: Mike Conley
- 10/25/2019 DNP – Lakers: Kyle Kuzma; Jazz: Bojan Bogdanovic
Lakers Betting Information
- Los Angeles holds a winning record against the spread this season, going 35-29-1 ATS.
- The Lakers are 0-0 against the spread when playing as a 15-point favorite.
- Los Angeles has hit the over less than half of the time, in 31 of 65 games (47.7%).
Jazz Betting Information
- Utah has a losing (30-33-1) record against the spread this season.
- The Jazz have an against-the-spread record of 0-0 when they’re at least 15-point underdogs.
- Utah hit the over in 51.5% of its games (34 of 66 games).
Powered By Data Skrive