Having won 10 in a row, the Florida Panthers visit the New York Islanders on Tuesday, beginning at 7:30 PM ET. Oddsmakers give the Islandersodds to win and list the Panthers at on the moneyline for this matchup. This matchup has an over/under set at goals.
The betting insights in the following article reflect odds as of April 19, 2022 at 7:12 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this game and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Panthers Vs Islanders Betting Odds
Injury Report as of April 19
Panthers: Aaron Ekblad: Out (Lower Body), Noel Acciari: Out (Upper Body), Ryan Lomberg: Out (Undisclosed), Jonas Johansson: Out (Illness), Markus Nutivaara: Out (Lower Body)
Islanders: Cal Clutterbuck: Out (Shoulder), Semyon Varlamov: Questionable (Illness), Scott Mayfield: Out (Lower Body), Grant Hutton: Questionable (Illness)
|Total Pick||Under (6.5)|
|Spread Pick||Islanders (+1.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Panthers Vs Islanders Team Stats
|Panthers Avg. (Rank)||Islanders Avg. (Rank)|
|4.2 (1st)||Goals Scored||2.75 (25th)|
|2.85 (11th)||Goals Allowed||2.73 (6th)|
|37.5 (1st)||Shots||29 (28th)|
|30.4 (9th)||Shots Allowed||32.4 (22nd)|
Panthers Key Players
|Aleksander Barkov Jr.||62||34||48||82||197||10||+37|
Islanders Key Players
- The Panthers have won 76.5% of their games this season when favored on the moneyline (52-16).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Panthers have an implied win probability of 67.7%.
- The Islanders have been made an underdog 34 times this season, and won eight, or 23.5%, of those games.
- Sportsbooks have implied, given the moneyline set for this matchup, that the Islanders have a 37.0% chance to win.
- Florida and its opponent have combined to score more than 6.5 goals in 48 of 75 games this season.
- New York has played 32 games this season that finished with over 6.5 goals.