The Utah Jazz (41-23) head into their game on July 30, 2020 as a 2.5-point underdog (per DraftKings) against the New Orleans Pelicans (28-36). The matchup has a point total of 224.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data as of July 30, 2020, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Pelicans vs Jazz Betting Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Injury Report as of July 30
Pelicans: Darius Miller: Out (Achilles) Zion Williamson: Probable (Personal)
Jazz: Bojan Bogdanovic: Out (Wrist) Nigel Williams-Goss: Out (Quadricep)
Examining the Over/Under
- The Pelicans and their opponents have scored at least 224.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 44 of 64 opportunities (68.8%) this year.
- Utah and its opponents have combined to score more than 224.5 points in 39.1% of their games this season (25 of 64 opportunities).
- The Pelicans’ average point total in matchups this season is 233.2, 8.7 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Jazz this season is 5.6 points less than this game’s over/under.
- The Pelicans and the Jazz combine to average 2.7 more points per game than the total of 224.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.4 more points per game (224.9) than this game’s over/under of 224.5 points.
Head to Head
Utah leads the season series 2-1 over New Orleans. In games against the Jazz, the Pelicans have a 2-1 record against the spread.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
Jazz: Mike Conley
Jazz: Mike Conley
Jazz: Rudy Gobert
Pelicans Betting Information
- New Orleans has covered the over/under the majority of the time, in 34 of 64 games (53.1%).
- New Orleans holds a solid record against the spread this season, going 30-26-4 ATS.
- The Pelicans’ record against the spread as a 2.5-point favorite is above .500 at 11-8-1.
Jazz Betting Information
- Utah hit the over in 51.6% of its games (33 of 64 games).
- Utah has a losing (29-32-1) record against the spread this season.
- When the Jazz are at least 2.5-point underdogs, they are 5-2 against the spread.
Powered By Data Skrive