The Los Angeles Lakers are a 4.5-point favorite (per DraftKings) against the Los Angeles Clippers when the Lakers (49-14) and the Clippers (44-20) meet on July 30, 2020. The over/under for the matchup is set at 216.0.
The betting insights in this article reflect data as of July 30, 2020, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Lakers vs Clippers Betting Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Injury Report as of July 30
Lakers: Anthony Davis: Probable (Eye) Rajon Rondo: Out (Thumb) Avery Bradley: Out (Personal) LeBron James: Probable (Groin) Kentavious Caldwell-Pope: Probable (Ribs) Alex Caruso: Questionable (Back) Kyle Kuzma: Probable (Ankle)
Clippers: Lou Williams: Out (Personal) Patrick Beverley: Questionable (Personal) Montrezl Harrell: Out (Personal) Ivica Zubac: Questionable (Illness) Landry Shamet: Probable (Illness)
Examining the Over/Under
- The Lakers and their opponents have combined for 216 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 41 of 63 opportunities (65.1%) this season.
- The Clippers and their opponents have combined to score more than 216 points in 57.8% of their games this year (37 of 64 opportunities).
- These teams average a combined 230.5 points per game, 14.5 more points than the over/under of 216 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 216.6 points per game, 0.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The average point total in Lakers games this season is 5.3 more points than the total of 216 in this matchup.
- Clippers games this year have averaged an over/under of 225.9 points, 9.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
Head to Head
The Clippers have a 2-1 record in matchups against the Lakers this year. The Clippers have covered the spread more often than not against the Lakers, holding a 2-1 record ATS in head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
Clippers: Paul George
Lakers Betting Information
- The Lakers have beat the spread more often than not this season, going 32-27-1 against the spread.
- The Lakers have gone 21-21-1 as 4.5-point favorites.
- The Lakers have not gone over the points total the majority of the time, in 29 of 63 games (46%).
Clippers Betting Information
- The Clippers have a winning record against the spread this season: 34-26.
- The Clippers have a losing record (1-2) when they’re at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- The Clippers hit the over in 40.6% of their games (26 of 64 games).
Powered By Data Skrive