Odds are against Caris LeVert and the Brooklyn Nets (30-34), who are a 7-point underdog (per DraftKings) when they take the court against Nikola Vucevic and the Orlando Magic (30-35) on July 31, 2020. The game has a point total of 211.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data as of July 30, 2020, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Magic vs Nets Betting Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Injury Report as of July 30
Magic: Al-Farouq Aminu: Out (Knee) Aaron Gordon: Probable (Groin) Markelle Fultz: Probable (Conditioning) Jonathan Isaac: Questionable (Knee) Wesley Iwundu: Doubtful (Concussion)
Nets: Kyrie Irving: Out (Shoulder) DeAndre Jordan: Out (Illness) Spencer Dinwiddie: Out (Illness) Wilson Chandler: Out (Personal) Kevin Durant: Out (Achilles) Taurean Prince: Out (Illness) Nicolas Claxton: Out (Shoulder)
Examining the Over/Under
- The average over/under the Magic have had set in matchups this season is 2.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Nets games this season is 10.7 more points than the point total of 211.5 in this outing.
- In 32 of 65 opportunities (49.2%) this year, the Magic and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s point total of 211.5 points.
- In 47 of 64 games (73.4%) this year, Brooklyn has combined with its opponents to score at least 211.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 5.7 more points per game (217.2) than this matchup’s over/under of 211.5 points.
- The Magic and the Nets have seen their opponents average a combined 7.2 more points per game than the point total of 211.5 set in this outing.
Head to Head
Orlando has a 2-0 record in matchups against Brooklyn this year. The Magic have covered the spread more often than not against the Nets, holding a 2-0 record ATS in head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
Nets: Kyrie Irving
Nets: Kyrie Irving, Caris LeVert
Magic Betting Information
- Orlando failed to beat the spread more often than not this season, going 27-32-3 against the spread.
- The Magic have fared well as a 7-point favorite, going 5-4 against the spread when favored by 7 points.
- Orlando and its opponents have hit the over in 52.3% of games (34 out of 65 matchups).
Nets Betting Information
- Brooklyn has hit the over on the points total in 31 of 64 games this season (48.4%).
- Against the spread this season, Brooklyn is under .500: 31-33.
- The Nets are 2-6 against the spread when at least 7-point underdogs.
Powered By Data Skrive